The Heartland Church Network connects churches for the purpose of cooperation and collaboration to make disciples of all people and to transform their communities and cultures.
We formed a CONNECT Team to promote communication between Heartland Church Network churches, staff and ministry leaders to support the sharing of resources. The Connect Team includes: Aaron Householder, Roger Criser, Nikki Riley, Walter Jones, and Dennis Applegarth.
1. Check out our Facebook Page! We update the page regularly with pictures of what has been happening in our area and reminders of what is coming up in our area. Click on the FB Icon below to go to our Facebook page.
2. The Heartland Church Network Google Calendar is available for public viewing on the Calendar page in this website.
3. Click HERE to view the Handbook that gives an overview of all the resources we have at the Heartland Church Network.
4. Our Media Library is availble for our churches, church staff and lay people. The Media Library is located at the Heartland Church Network office at 2100 S. 51st St. Omaha. Click HERE to view what is available in our Media Library.
5. Director of Missions, Mark Elliott has written numerous Book Summaries. Click HERE to go to the Book Summary section on the Support Page.
6. The Heartland Happenings are mailed out quarterly. If you would like to receive the newsletter electronically (PDF format), please submit your e-mail address in the space to the right.
Do You Have Questions about How The Cooperative Program Works?
Click HERE to review the Southern Baptist Convention Cooperative Program strategy for Nebraska churches.
Click HERE to review the Southern Baptist Convention Cooperative Program strategy for Iowa churches.
Taste of the World
This event was hosted by LifeSpring Bellevue and we want to thank Camino a la Cruize - Rachel and Angel Morales, New Life International - Dallas and Jen Powell, Faithful Hearts - Jason and Melanie Hutchinson, Mike & Robbie Allen - WiFi, Myron Porter - Disaster Relief, Kerry & Wol Suk Foster and Rick and Sherry Lechner - Freeway for sponsoring tables, providing food and sharing about the people group they are seeking to reach.
If you would like to receive the Heartland Happenings electronically (in PDF format) ONLY please enter your e-mail below and click the submit button
If you request the Heartland Happenings via e-mail you will not receive it via United States Post Office.
Click HERE to view the most recent Heartland Happenings Newsletter.